Meet the #UBpucks
The first slide pucks on the market with integrated graphics.
Smooth slide and awesome durability.
More durable and more slippery!
FAQs about the #UBpucks
The most common question about our slide pucks.
-The red ones have a smooth and buttery slide. Most riders who use them confirmed that the pucks offer a perfect mix between grip and slide.
-The blue UB pucks have more slide than the red ones, but they are not the tipical slidy pucks. You can put your hands over the asphalt with a controlable feeling.
Yeah, pretty things can be good too. They are made with the best UHMWPE you can find (also this kind of plastic is recyclable and non toxic). We use three different UHMWPE formulas for every puck: the white plastic, the red one and the blue one, are not the same. This is the key of our slide pucks, that’s why they are unique.
Meet the #UBsoles
Improve your riding with recycled tire soles!
FAQs about the #UB soles
You’re adding 4mm of extra sole to your shoes, so yes, you’ll lose a little bit of feeling, but you gain an incredible feeling of control over your board and shoes last longer.
- Clean and dry your shoe’s soles and the UB soles.
- Take some grip tape and sand the surface of the UB soles.
- Apply a thin layer of UB Glue on the soles and the bottom of your shoes.
- Put your shoes over the soles and join the two surfaces by pressing hard. Wait for 3-5 minutes and they will be ready to cut.
- Cut the overstanding with a good cutter and enjoy them!
Yeah, there is! Go to your local shoemaker and ask him to glue them for you. You’ll have a professional result for a small amount of money.